Press releases and Press kits
- Presse releaseAttractiveness recognized, French innovation acclaimed!6/4/2019
Paris, June 4, 2019 – The “France Attractiveness Survey” published by EY today records the international investments made in Europe each year and analyzes the perception that foreign economic decision-makers have of our country; as such, it measures real and perceived attractiveness compared with France’s leading competitors.
- Presse releaseTeam France Export in Singapore1/25/2019
Mr. Pascal Lambert, President of the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS), member of Team France Export since January 1st 2019, met with H.E. Mr. Marc Abensour, Ambassador of France to Singapore and Christophe Lecourtier, CEO of Business France to celebrate the implementation of the Team France Export public service concession.
- Press Kit“La French Tech” heads to the CES1/9/2019
For the sixth year in a row, Business France will be supporting French startups at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The French delegation will be spread over two separate stands. Most of the startups in attendance (26) will be at the French Tech pavilion (Eureka Park), while the 10 startups specializing in future vehicle technology (see page 10) will be posted at the France Pavilion (LVCC Central Plaza – Pavilion CP-4).
- Presse releaseFrance up three places in the World Competitiveness Yearbook 20185/23/2018
The annual IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook analyses the capacity of countries to stimulate and sustain business competitiveness, using a composite competitiveness index based on four pillars: economic performance, government efficiency, business efficiency, and infrastructure. In 2018, France rose three places and is now ranked 28th in the world.
- Presse releaseThe 2017 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France – The international development of the French economy4/4/2018
“The 2017 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France – The international development of the French economy” released today provides confirmation of the renewed confidence foreign investors have in France as a business location. The figures were revealed at a press conference held at the headquarters of Cisco in Issy les Moulineaux, near Paris, by the Minister for the Economy and Finance, Mr. Bruno Le Maire, and the CEO of Business France, Mr. Christophe Lecourtier.
- Presse release2016 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France. The international development of the French economy3/21/2017
The “2016 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France. The international development of the French economy” released today analyzes foreign investment decisions in France and their contribution to the French economy.
- Presse releaseBusiness France publishes improved operating results across the board3/2/2017
Business France has continued to build upon its success for the second successive year following its creation in January 2015, according to improved operating results across the board published Thursday, as greater synergies between supporting French exporters and attracting foreign investment to France start to pay off.
- Presse release2015 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France. The international development of the French economy3/22/2016
The “2015 Annual Report: Foreign investment in France. The international development of the French economy” released today analyzes foreign investment decisions in France and their contribution to the French economy.