The facts speak for themselves: France brings in more than 1,000 foreign investments every year and is Europe’s leading recipients of foreign investment in the manufacturing sector.
Hard to believe? Not that hard for companies that see the advantages of France’s highly-skilled workforce and research tax credit, not to mention its extensive infrastructure, energy mix, and prime location at the heart of the euro zone and the European Single Market (500 million consumers).
Contact us today to find out how one-third of French exports are made in France by foreign companies and why France is attracting an increasing number of investments targeting markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. And it goes without saying your environmental commitments are always a priority: you can even reduce your carbon footprint by manufacturing in France!
Companies that have already invested in France have plenty to say, and we can tell you even more depending on your line of business:
- France is a strong, open, modern and profitable market.
- France is a founding member of the European Union and the euro zone.
- France is the perfect springboard into other markets in Europe. The Middle East and Africa.
- France is a productive and attractive business location.
- France offers companies a wide array of talent and expertise.
- France is a ‘safe’ investment location (sound currency, intellectual property and reputational risk safeguards, excellent supply and distribution networks).
- France boasts world-class innovation clusters and is a preferred location for multinationals worldwide.
- France is capable of hosting any kind of investment project, with its highly diversified economy and nationwide high standard of education and training.
- France is a non-stop innovator and pioneer in environmental investment.
- By investing in France you become part of a major exporting nation developing extremely competitive overseas acceleration programs to help companies expand globally.
- Lastly, the quality of life you can offer your employees in France is second-to-none: from special expat tax programs to international schools, excellent housing, healthcare, a high standard of living, a wealth of heritage, culture, sports, tourism and fine cuisine.